34201T2B DBX VE 2.0
R/C system and servo enhance dynamic brushless motor performance with the latest control technology!
The convenience of 1/10 scale mixes with
1/8 scale performance levels in the DBX VE 2.0, and is now equipped with
the latest in R/C control technology. Precision detailed setting is
possible through throttle end-point adjustment for accelerator and
brake, and steering dual-rate adjustment for steering angle that
augments the standard throttle and steering trim on the included 2.4GHz
Syncro KT-231P transmitter. Linear steering feel is delivered by the new
torque-type KS4031-06W steering servo that resists kickback from the
road surface. In addition to superior control, the new DBX VE 2.0 is
equipped with a colorful printed body with white motif and high-vis neon
yellow wheels that light up the track. The formidable chassis features
aluminum parts anodized in signature gun metallic and is equipped with
the Team ORION power source of the former model. 1/8 scale racing buggy
tires combine with long wheelbase and wide tread to deliver excellent
stability to extract the full power of the brushless motor under any
Simple chassis structure features an inner cover
as a barrier to dirt and dust and is excellent for maintenance. Receiver
is installed inside the radio box for protection against the elements.
Equipped with high rigidity dish-type wheels.
Micro square pattern tires are included as standard but can be changed
to 1/8 GP buggy tires.
One-piece battery box is also compatible with lithium batteries. Battery is fixed securely for strong shock resistance.
Aluminum die cast mount firmly secures the Team
ORION VORTEX R10 EVO brushless motor to deliver maximum power through to
the drive system.
Team ORION VORTEX R10 Sports ESC features 5
programs to choose from. Super plug connection and cooling fan meet the
demands of large currents.
Fully interchangeable suspension arms and
front-rear interchangeable shock stays and knuckles are excellent for
spare parts quantity and cost efficiency.
Features large capacity oil shocks with dial
adjustment of chassis height. Optimal shock spring rates can be selected
to match chassis specifications.
Includes Syncro KT-231P 2.4GHz transmitter with
automatic frequency band control. Dial setting adjustments make it easy
to adjust, even for beginners.
Advanced design of forward cabin-type body delivers superior aerodynamic effect. Printed body is pre-cut with decals attached.
- Combines the simplicity of 1/10 class with the dynamic performance of 1/8 class.
- Gun metallic anodized aluminum parts create a formidable racing style.
- Compatible with a wide variety of 1/8 racing buggy tires and wheels.
- Features high-torque waterproof servo that delivers superior controllability.
- Equipped with servo saver to protect servo from crash impact.
- Team Orion VORTEX R10 Sports features auto-cut function when overheating or low voltage situation occurs.
- Large size center shaft and swing shafts on each wheel deliver high rigidity and strength.
- Precision setting of chassis height, camber, tread and toe angle can be made.
- Gear ratio optimized for 1/8 racing buggy wheels & tires.
< ReadySet Contents >
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
- Completed body is pre-painted with decals attached
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion VORTEX 10 EVO brushless motor installed
- Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC installed
- Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
- Cross wrench
< Required for operation >
- 7.2V for chassis (recommended NiMH battery)
- Battery charger for chassis battery
- AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Tools for maintenance (large and small Phillips head screw driver)
|F115 x 45mm/ F115 x 45mm |
|8.87 : 1 |
|2,88 (46T/16T) |
|3.08 (450T/13T) |
|2,370g approx. |
|Team ORION VORTEX 10 EVO |