ROUTE 246 PRODUCTS
PEAK RACING PRODUCTS
R-241 MINI Z RACEWAY
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
GP FOCKE-WULF Ta152H 90
Email a friend
Sorry, at this time we are out of stock on this particular item.
Designed in the shadow of the FOCKE WULF 109D that flew alongside the famous Messerschmitt Me109, the FOCKE WULF Ta152H was distinguished by its characteristic long nose and smooth main wing. The 190D's shortcomings as a high-altitude interceptor fighter were overcome with the Ta152H through its superior aerodynamics and water-cooled engine however, it was only introduced in the latter stages of WWII when it was too late to demonstrate its effectiveness. But the design characteristics of the FOCKE and the large aspect ratio of its main wing are recognized and appreciated in this large 90-class size R/C reproduction with realistic retracts and flaps that recreate the style of the original fighter. Intermediate and advanced fliers will enjoy the spectacle of realistic scale flight with sporty maneuverability. In addition, the airplane is almost fully pre-assembled with the difficult main wing surface contours and color scheme expertly reproduced. The FOCKE WULF Ta152H makes a magnificent interior display, but it can be appreciated to its fullest when its cruising across the sky.
- Main components are factory assembled so only a short time needed to finish.
- Features lightweight balsa structure. Detailed characteristics of the shape are recreated in the pre-built fuselage.
Wrinkle Resistant Film
- Pre-covered in wrinkle-resistant lightweight film of the highest quality, printed with pre-drawn partition lines.
Pre Colored Cowling
- Pre colored FRP cowling.
- Features two-sided main and tail wings come apart for convenient transportation.
- The Ta152H's distinguishing wing platform has been recreated without compromise. The wing design delivers lightweight maneuverability as well as lift and stability.
All In One
- Includes engine mount, fuel tank, pneumatic tires and linkage parts set.
What is an ARF
A ARF is a partially assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to fly. Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries, engine, servos, radio and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay
Retractable landing gear
420cc Fuel tank
Rudder connected tailwheel
Required For Operation
R/C System / 7-channel, 8-9-servos (2 each for aileron / elevator / flaps, including 1 low profile servo for retracts)
Engine / 2-cycle 90-class , 4-cycle 91-120-class
Propeller / D15 x P8-D18 x P6
Fuel and starting tools
Batteries for R/C system
Length: 1,435mm (56.4in)
Width: 1,820mm (71.6in)
Weight: 4,500g *approx
Engine: 2-cycle 90 Class / 4-cycle 110-120 Class *sold separately
Wing Area: 60.28dm2
Wing Load: 79.62g/dm2 *approx
Wing Type: Original Semi-Symmetrical
Terms and Conditions
Jobs at Kyosho