34101T2B Inferno VE Readyset
Power and acceleration tests the bounds of common sense in a buggy that also features nimble control !
Factory assembled Inferno VE Readyset
delivers blistering acceleration of 0-50m in 3.5 seconds; now updated
with minor changes. With its formidable reputation built on the racing
scenes around the world, the VE uses the flagship model as a base to add
a new transmitter/receiver/servo/brushless motor & ESC as well as
minor enhancements to the chassis design. The new Syncro KT-231P
transmitter delivers vastly improved control and features precision
setting adjustments with throttle end point adjust, dual rate adjuster,
plus a high-torque and high-speed steering servo. In addition, the
powerful new Team ORION brushless motor and ESC combines with big bore
oil shocks and high-grip square block tires to deliver superior
performance on any surface. The Inferno VE 2.0 KT-231P allows anyone to
test the bounds of common sense with powerful brushless motor
Shares the same stylish gun metallic anodized finish aluminum parts as Kyosho’s flagship “Inferno MP9”.
Team ORION NEON8 brushless motor delivers
powerful acceleration. 2-piece motor mount allows easy backlash
adjustment and removal of motor.
Team ORION VORTEX R8 ESC with electric cooling
fan features a 12-item program that allows precision adjustments such as
brake, timing advance, cutoff voltage and heat protection.
Large Big Bore resin oil shocks produce excellent
surface tracing. High-strength aluminum shock stays deliver full shock
Turnbuckle upper arms and steering tie rod can be adjusted to optimize alignment setting to running conditions.
Included high-torque (KS5031-09MW) steering servo delivers nimble control feel. Features built-in high durability metal gears.
Lowered chassis height in combination with
optimal weight balance and big bore shocks realizes high stability
Square block pattern tires provide ultra high grip and combine with high visibility neon red dish wheels.
High visibility printed body is designed for airborne stability and control and is also pre-cut with decals applied.
- Pre-assembled chassis and body in a Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Full-time 4WD with low C of G 3-diff shaft drive.
- Big Bore oil shocks & 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension.
- Full bearing specifications with 18 ball bearings on drive system and suspension.
- Features thick suspension arms with high torsional rigidity.
- Wide variety of optional parts is available to upgrade the chassis.
- Equipped with 1.0 module metal main gear, designed for hard running.
- Features high precision, efficiency and strength machined spiral gears on front/rear gear diff ring & pinion.
- Installed with high efficiency and high strength
machined metal gears on center diff. Realizes stable performance even
under severe driving conditions.
< ReadySet Contents >
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
- Completed body pre-painted with decals attached
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion NEON 8 brushless motor installed
- Team Orion Vortex R8 ESC installed
- Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- Cross wrench
< Required for operation >
- 2 x 7.2V for chassis (recommended NiMH battery)
- Battery charger for chassis
- AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Tools for maintenance (large and small Phillips head screw driver)
|F : 258mm/R : 261mm |
|F115 x 45mm/ F115 x 45mm |
|3,550g approx. |
|Team ORION NEON 8 |