Double wishbone suspension is great to look at, great to drive, great to drift!
Chase Mode boosts racing excitement! Compatible with (optional) gyro!
|Precision control for racing and drifting. Sophisticated structure is impressive even to look at. Special features are color coordinated.
||Equipped with 2.4GHz RA-23T that automatically manages frequencies. Chase Mode adds extra excitement to racing. Matched in stylish black color.
||Popular optional double wishbone suspension is pre-installed on rear. Packaged at an affordable price without transmitter, tires and wheels.|
|Ball connected suspension shafts with adjustable angle improves performance over bumps. Features adjustable toe angle and includes two types of rear suspension holder.
||Features screw-in adjustable down stop and other setting options similar to 1/10 touring cars.
||Optional gyro unit can be fitted inside the cover. Detects deviation and automatically corrects throttle and steering control. Promises improved driving stability.|
Install the optional scramble flasher
(sold separately) that lights up when
overtaking mode can be used, flashes
when it is active and goes out when not
- MINI-Z AWD MA-015 features pre-installed double wishbone suspension.
- Binding (pairing) of the R/C system is complete. No frequency crystals required and up to 40 models can be run simultaneously.
- Other makes of 2.4GHz transmitters for the MINI-Z can be used.
- Compatible with M, L, LL size Auto Scale Collection bodies. (**not compatible with some body styles. Check the support page for body compatibility).
- Optional support bearings for the spur gear can be fitted when using the LL wheelbase.
- Packaged without wheels and tires so you have freedom to choose.
About the Chase mode function.
“Chase mode” functions to limit power output to 70% of full throttle. When the moment comes to attack, a push of the 3rd channel button on the transmitter increases power output to 100% for 3-second burst of speed. This enables greater driving control and also adds the excitement of overtaking duels so drivers can enjoy nose to tail racing battles. Also, the number of power boosts can be set to apply a handicapping system to level the playing field for drivers of different experience levels. At the time of shipment, the overtake function is set to a maximum of 5 times per race.
How to activate the Chase mode
At the time of shipment, the MA-015 with Chase mode is set with its standard 100% power output setting. The Chase mode is activated simply by pressing and holding down the pairing button.
How does the Chase mode Handicap System Work?
The number of 3-second Chase mode speed bursts of 100% power output that can be used is able to be limited for each race. Depending on the driver’s skill level, the number of Chase mode speed bursts can be set higher or lower, and therefore apply a handicapping system for the race. Drivers of any skill or confidence level can compete effectively and enjoy racing with this handicap system.
(Requires optional No.82080/I.C.S. USB adapter and PC to change handicap settings).
< Number of speed bursts for each Handicap Classes >
|●Chase mode Legend
|●Chase mode Champ
The number of speed bursts in Chase mode is counted from when the chassis power is switched on until it is switched off. Each time the chassis power is switched on, the number of speed bursts enabled is reset allowing the handicap to be applied at the start of each race.
< Chassis Set Contents >
- Factory assembled chassis
- Perfex KT-18 transmitter (cannot be used with Chase Mode)
- Upper and lower chassis plates for LL wheelbase setting
- Rear suspension spacers for chassis height adjustment
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears <27T, 29T, 31T for M wheelbase>, <27T, 29T for L wheelbase>, <27T, 29T, 31T for LL wheelbase>
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare nuts
- Wheel wrench
< Required for Operation >
- Compatible Auto Scale Collection Body
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or NiMH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- Batteries for transmitter <For EX-5UR (recommended transmitter): AA-size alkaline batteries x 8>
- I.C.S. USB adapter (No.82080) for using I.C.S. functions and Chase Mode adjustment.
- **Note: Overtake function may work with R246 2.4GHz module adapter but is not guaranteed with transmitters other than Kyosho or KO 3-channel transmitters. Also, the 2-channel KT-18 transmitter can be used without Chase Mode.
||Φ25.0×8.5 mm/Φ25.0×11 mm |
||7.2, 6.4, 6.0, 5.7, 5.3, 5.0, 4.5:1 |
||140g (approx.) |
||130 class |
No crystals needed! 2.4GHz system blocks interference.
|Using 2.4GHz frequency, the transmitter and chassis automatically lock on to open bands with the 2.4GHz ASF system. Realizes a stable environment without interference so you can have confidence in your radio system's response. Allows up to 40 cars to be raced at the same time. Simple pairing process (registering transmitter with the chassis) also enables a single transmitter to be used with multiple chassis. The next generation of proportional radio control systems starts here.