Hello fellow racers below are the basic rules for the R-241 Raceway. The goal of Kyosho is to provide the highest level of enjoyment and camaraderie found in RC within these walls. Please consider this facility as if it is a private club of sorts and you are one of itís privileged members. In time we will do special promotions and events for those who join us at R-241.
1. Be kind and courteous to your fellow racers.
2. Place all trash in the appropriate containers,
3. All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
4. All driver not using 2.4Ghz must use frequency clips. (Clip must be returned immediately after use).
5. Spraying of any chemicals is forbidden.
6. Rubber tires only (no foam or rubber with silicone)
6. Profanity, or pornography is forbidden.
7. Alcohol, drugs and tobacco is forbidden.
8. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of any substance will be told to leave.
9. Aggressive behavior toward fellow drivers is forbidden.
10. Have Fun!
Anyone not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave.