ROUTE 246 PRODUCTS
PEAK RACING PRODUCTS
R-241 MINI Z RACEWAY
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Spitfire 90 ARF GP (printed fi
Email a friend
Sorry, at this time we are out of stock on this particular item.
The legendary WWII fighter credited with the protection of England at the height of the struggle has been recreated as an impressive 90-class model. Elegant elliptical wings and the rounded form has been immaculately reproduced down to the finest detail with retractable undercarriage and split flaps that also replicate the function of the original Spitfire as well as its form. While the large size produces a calm and controlled flight style, the throttle can be opened up to generate the agile stunt flight of a fighter plane. The sporty flying characteristics will suit intermediate to advanced fliers. As the fuselage is mostly pre-assembled with detailed camouflage scheme also complete with printed film, the model exudes quality workmanship all over. Spectacular through the air and as a display, the SPITFIRE 90 recreates the romance and drama of history.
Enjoy 90-size big scale flight. Retracts, flaps and detailed camouflage color scheme recreates the famous SPITFIRE spirit.
- Main components are factory assembled so only a short time needed to finish.
- Features lightweight balsa structure. Detailed characteristics of the shape are recreated in the pre-built fuselage.
- Pre-covered in wrinkle-resistant high-quality lightweight camouflage-print film.
- Printed film also replicates the partition lines of the outer planks and hatch in a highly detailed finish.
- FRP cowling complete with coloring.
Two-sided main and tail wings for convenient transportation.
Large wing area of the elliptical wing generates the low-speed stability of the original SPITFIRE.
420cc Fuel Tank
Required For Operation
R/C System / 7-channel, 8-servo (2 each for ailerons and flaps, 1 for retracts)
Engine / 2-cycle 90-class, 4-cycle 110-120 class
Propeller / D15 x P18 - D18 x P6
95 Aluminum Spinner
Fuel, engine starting tools
Batteries specified for R/C system
Terms and Conditions
Jobs at Kyosho